Mar 15, 2007

Worth a reading…

When someone is doing something or about to do something, in a way I don’t want it to be done - and i m not able to accept it - I become angry.
When someone is doing something or about to do something, in a way I don’t want it to be done - and i m able to accept it - I remain tolerant.
When someone is having something or someone is able to produce the results which i m not able to produce - and I m not able to accept it - I become jealous.
When someone is having something or someone is able to produce the results which i m not able to produce - and i m able to accept it - I get inspired.
When i m encountering uncertainty or is about to encounter uncertainty, which i m not sure how i m going to handle - and i m not able to accept it - it causes fear in me.
When i m encountering uncertainty or is about to encounter uncertainty, which i m not sure how i m going to handle - and i m able to accept it - I feel adventurous about it.
When someone has done something that has emotionally hurt me - and i m not able to accept it - it develops hatred in me.
When someone has done something that has emotionally hurt me - and i m able to accept it - it helps me forgive them.
When someone is present in my thoughts, but is not physically present - and i m not able to accept it - I say ‘I m missing u’.
When someone is present in my thoughts, but is not physically present - and i m able to accept it - I say ‘I m thinkin of u’.

Thus, Emotional Equation becomes:
Something + acceptance = Positive emotion
Something + non-acceptance = Negative emotion

So, it is not ’Something’ or ’Someone’ who is making me feel positive or negative,
but it’s my ‘Acceptance’ or ‘Non-Acceptance’ of something or someone, which impacts things.

0 Comments: